Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Every culture has different rules about who is welcome in your home. In my home I invite only people whom I know very well. Usually my friends call me before they go to my home. If my friends don’t call me I’m happy to see them whenever they come. When I invite friends for a party I tell them my address (if they don’t know) and time. My friends usually go exactly on time. If my friends late they usually let me know about it. If my friend wants to bring a friend or relative he/she often ask me permission and I usually welcome friends of my friends. If I invite people to my home I usually cook dinner for them. The public space in my home is a sitting room my visitors free to do whatever they want, but the private room in my home is a bedroom visitors usually don’t go to my bedroom. I think there are different rules in different countries about how to welcome people in your home.

No comments: