Tuesday, May 20, 2008

There are many different colors and each of them has the different meaning for me. For example:

Red

Red color symbolizes energy, action, passion, love. Also, red is the color of blood, danger, and war for me. I think people who are wearing red cloth are very confident.

Blue

Blue is color of sky, ocean, peace, stability, trust, loyalty, truth. When I see blue color I feel relaxation. In my country blue is boy's color.

Black

Black color symbolizes elegance, prestigious, power, perspective, and formal. In my country sometimes black is symbol of death. When someone died people usually wear black cloth in funeral or people put on dead person's picture a black ribbon.

Yellow

Yellow is color of sun, sunflower, joy, happiness, warm, intellect, and freshness. When yellow combines with black it symbolizes warning attracting attention. In my country advertisers think that the combination of black and yellow is the best for successful ad. In addition, there is a superstition that yellow color of flowers means separation. If someone gives yellow flowers to you it means you won't see that person for a long time.

White

White color symbolizes moon, virgin, snow, freshness, innocence, cleanliness. Also, white color reminds me about hospitals, doctors, angels, and wedding.

Green

Green color means nature, life, growth, something new, harmony, health, and safety.

I think these colors have a different meaning in different cultures.

2 comments:

anna said...

Hi Valentina,
Do you like Billy Joel's song "Goodbye my angel?"

Valentina said...

This song is good))