Saturday, July 5, 2008

Vancouver

Last week I went to Vancouver with my boyfriend and friend. It was great trip. We got to Vancouver by a car. We went on Sutturday morning at 4 o'clock and it was difficult to drive the car because a lot of deers crossed the road. It took about 9 hours with stops to get from Calgary to Vancouver. After we found our hotel in Vancouver, we went to a beach. The water was very cold for me; however, some people swam. After the beach, we went dontown. The downtown in Vancouver is bid and very beautiful because it decorates by lots of fountains. We also went to the Harbor Centre Tower in downtown. It was very good because I like towers and I like height. In addition, this tower has a glass elevator, which is fantastic. Then we was very tired and we went to our hotel. Next day we got up early because we planned to go to Victoria. We got there by ferry and it took 1.5 hour. The weather was great it was very sunny. In Victoria we went to the interesting museum of British Colombia. During we walked around Victoria in the ocean-front, there were a lot of talanted people, such as painrers, musians, and magicians who was singing, dancing, or painting. Then, we went to a great seafood restaurant were we had delicious meal. After that, we went back to Vancouver. Next day, we went to the Telus World of Science, it is a fantastic place for children, where we played like a children with different toys. After this museum, we went to the Vancouver aquarium where we saw many kinds of fish and other ocean animals. It is great place for people who have children. I really enjoed this trip and I really recomended to visit Vancouver. There are still a lot of places I didn't visited, so I'm planning to do to there again.

1 comment:

Scott Douglas said...

That's so great that you went to Vancouver. It's probably one of my favourite cities in the world. That's amazing that it only took you 9 hours to get there. It usually takes me about 12!